Tech Talent Acquisition Partner
Who we are…?
Safety io provides cloud based/IoT solutions for the live monitoring of workforces in hazardous areas; fleet management for market-leading MSA safety products; on-scene monitoring for the global fire service; and many other compelling products and services. We are an international company with offices in Germany and the USA. Our parent company, MSA is an international company, employing about 5000 people, operating all over the globe.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our HR department and help us grow our development teams.
You will manage end to end recruitment process from sourcing, through screening, providing shortlists to interview and offer management for various technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
Ultimately, you will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our open positions.
- Write and post technical job descriptions across the Careers Site, LinkedIn, and any other relevant channels
- Source potential candidates on platforms like LinkedIn, Stack Overflow or Github
- Screen and review CVs and profiles, maintaining high attention to detail
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Coordinate with team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Directly source and reach out to passive candidates via LinkedIn, including creating engaging emails and messages
- Deliver offers to candidates, often negotiating and influencing on final package
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work
- Keep up to date with new technological trends and products
- Proven experience as a Technical Recruiter
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Microsoft Teams)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and CV databases
- Strong background in sourcing
- Solid knowledge of recruitment practices and processes
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing at all levels
- Ability to develop strong professional rapport with candidates and stakeholders promoting employer brand at all times.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
What we offer
- A start-up like environment with the backing and security of a market leader over 100 years old
- Meaningful projects that make a difference — at Safety io, you will save lives
- Flat company hierarchy & modern agile structure with a culture that embraces diversity and individual input and knowledge sharing
- Flexible working hours and possibility of home office, mobile working
- Fantastic work / life balance
- Competitive salary
- Free BVG Travel Pass or “Jobrad” bicycle
- Opportunity to attend conferences and provided learning tools
- Contributions to language courses (e.g., German)
- Modern office spaces and an international team