Associate DevOps Engineer
Who we are
Join us in the battle to eliminate injuries in the workplace!
Focusing on industrial and fire service safety, our cloud solutions leverage MSA’s best-in-class equipment to enable a comprehensive view of safety & compliance within these markets.
As a member of the Safety io team, you’ll work on compelling projects like:
- live monitoring of workforces in hazardous areas
- fleet management for market-leading MSA safety products
- on-scene monitoring for the global fire service and more...
If this sounds exciting to you, apply so we can talk!
- Enabling and supporting software product teams to own their product and improve the CI/CD workflow
- Driving technical development of infrastructure such as build pipelines and deployment systems
- Constantly improve our infrastructure as code approach
- Help other functions to understand business impact of infrastructure decisions
- Own metrics, processes, tooling and infrastructure to the safety IO cloud platform
- Support our Security efforts by applying SecDevOps principles
- Drive the platform to a scalable and cost-efficient solution for all products
- 1-year hands on experience running workloads on Cloud Platforms, ideally AWS
- A degree in computer science or equal education
- Experience in CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in configuration management systems and infrastructure as code
- Experience in monitoring of complex infrastructure
- Experience in working in agile methodologies
- Good communication skills intra and inter teams
- Experience in networking
- Willing to travel up to 10% of your time to work on global projects
- Fluency in English (our office language is English)
- Experience in Agile Projects
What we offer
- A competitive salary
- A modern office with flexible working hours and a hybrid work model that allows you to work at least 2 days every week from home
- Great work / life balance with overtime being given back!
- 30 days of vacation
- A start-up like environment with the backing and security of a market leader over 100 years old
- Meaningful projects that make a difference - at Safety io, your work will save lives!
- Onboarding process for new hires
- Free BVG Travel Pass or "Jobrad" bicycle
- Gym pass
- A budget to attend conferences and provide learning tools
- Contributions to language courses (e.g., German & English)
- Modern office spaces with discounted amenities nearby
- Free coffee, tea, soft drinks, fruit, and monthly team breakfast
- Regular team and company events
Does the above sound attractive? Do you feel you can meet the criteria even if you don’t just now? Do you want a role where you are challenged, engaged, and listened to? Do you want to work with a great team? Do you want to be rewarded well for your work and contribution?
If so, please get in touch, we can’t wait to meet you!
Make your mark in the future of Safety
Safety io is an equal opportunity employer.
At MSA & Safety io we have a clear mission: that men and women may work in safety and that they, their families, and their communities may live in health throughout the world. We know our mission is made possible through the hard work and dedication of our passionate and creative employees, who may come from all walks of life.
We are committed to creating and supporting a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Apply for this position here
By clicking the link you will be redirected to MSA website. Safety io is a subsidiary of MSA The Safety Company.