Who we are
Join us in the quest to eliminate injuries at work! Focusing on industrial and fire service safety, Safety io’s cloud solutions leverage MSA’s best-in-class equipment to facilitate a comprehensive view of safety and compliance within these markets.
As a member of the Safety io team, your work will influence live monitoring of workforces in hazardous areas, fleet management for market-leading MSA safety products, on-scene monitoring for the global fire service, and other compelling projects.
Why we need you
We are looking for someone who leads us through the agile transformation towards a culture that enabled us to achieve our vision under unpredictable and complex circumstances.
We strongly believe in transparency, collaboration and accountability – we need you to support us in the implementation of it!
What you will do
- Design the roadmap for an agile transformation and lead through it
- Partner with all teams (including leadership team) to establish and sustain a culture that supports the business vision and is based on transparency, collaboration and accountability
- Facilitate cross-functional and -regional team development
- Qualify our teams at all levels to solve conflicts, to overcome barriers and to find the right solutions themselves
- Provide feedback and coaching to all teams to support a sustainable agile transformation and enable growth (personal & organizational)
- Develop our teams and other stakeholders in agile principles and coach them in implementing them
- Develop and Deliver training sessions that support an organization wide agile transformation
- Promote culture of experimentation and innovation.
Who we are looking for
- Strong facilitation skills, incl. expertise & experience in different training, coaching and facilitation tools & models
- Profound knowledge about agile methodologies, Scrum in particular
- Experience in developing cross-functional teams
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills (can-do attitude)
- Growth Mindset
- Resilience change
- Fluent in English (German a plus)
- Certification in Agile methodologies
- 3-5 years as Agile Coach
What we offer
- A startup-like environment with the backing and safety of a 100-year-old market leader
- Meaningful projects that make a difference — at Safety io, you’ll help save lives
- An agile environment with a culture that embraces diversity and individual input
- Flexible working hours and possibility of home office
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Modern office spaces
You may want us to use your application for other positions or for positions in other affiliated companies within the MSA Safety Inc. group, or you may want us to send you an unsolicited application. In these cases, we will obtain your consent for the processing and use of the data regardless of a specific position. We will share your personal data with other affiliated companies and for different positions what we think they might be suited to you. We will store your data and use it for this purpose one year at the most. Your data will then be deleted.
This consent can be revoked at any time with effect for the future. Future information about data privacy by Safety io regarding the CAREER PORTAL you can find here.