Join us in the battle to eliminate injuries in the workplace!
Focusing on industrial and fire service safety, our cloud solutions leverage MSA’s best-in-class equipment to enable a comprehensive view of safety & compliance within these markets.
- As a member of the Safety io team, you’ll work on compelling projects like
- live monitoring of workforces in hazardous areas
- fleet management for market-leading MSA safety products
- on-scene monitoring for the global fire service
- And more…
If this sounds exciting to you, apply so we can talk!
- Work closely with a global Architect team that focuses on the development of large platform projects.
- Work with the team to define architectures and processes that are applied to more than one project/product.
- Work closely together with project management and the CTO to define and ensure the implementation of a cohesive strategy for system level architectures.
- Focus on defining architectures, service structure and APIs for the main cloud-based product lines.
- Software architecture
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Min 5 years of software development for cloud platforms
- Experience in IoT or connected systems as well as SaaS experience
- Continuous Improvement/ Continuous Integration
- Fluent in English
- MSc in Computer Science
- Hosting of modern web applications
- Cyber Security
- OS Virtualization & Container technologies (Vagrant, Docker)
- Performance analysis of web platforms
- PhD in Computer science
The role requires around 4 weeks per year.
You may want us to use your application for other positions or for positions in other affiliated companies within the MSA Safety Inc. group, or you may want us to send you an unsolicited application. In these cases, we will obtain your consent for the processing and use of the data regardless of a specific position. We will share your personal data with other affiliated companies and for different positions what we think they might be suited to you. We will store your data and use it for this purpose one year at the most. Your data will then be deleted.
This consent can be revoked at any time with effect for the future. Future information about data privacy by Safety io regarding the CAREER PORTAL you can find here.