Who we are
Join us in the quest to eliminate injuries at work! Focusing on industrial and fire service safety, Safety io’s cloud solutions leverage MSA’s best-in-class equipment to facilitate a comprehensive view of safety and compliance within these markets.
As a member of the Safety io team, your work will influence live monitoring of workforces in hazardous areas, fleet management for market-leading MSA safety products, on-scene monitoring for the global fire service, and other compelling projects.
What you will do
- Operate and improve the Safety io cloud platform on AWS
- Work in development teams supporting feature and architecture development
- Constantly improve our Infrastructure-as-Code approach
- Help other teams to understand the business impact of infrastructure decisions
- Own metrics, processes, tooling, and infrastructure of the Safety io cloud platform
- Contribute to ongoing improvements beyond individual projects
Who we are looking for
- Profound experience in Linux
- Profound experience in configuration management systems, ideally Ansible
- Profound experience in networking
- Experience in monitoring of complex IT infrastructure systems
- Experience in working with agile teams
- Experience in working with ticket and version control systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or another relevant subject
- Fluency in English
- Willingness to travel up to 10% of your time to work on global projects
What we offer
- A startup-like environment with the backing and safety of a 100-year-old market leader
- Meaningful projects that make a difference — at Safety io, you’ll help save lives
- An agile environment with a culture that embraces diversity and individual input
- Flexible working hours and possibility of home office
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Modern office spaces
You may want us to use your application for other positions or for positions in other affiliated companies within the MSA Safety Inc. group, or you may want us to send you an unsolicited application. In these cases, we will obtain your consent for the processing and use of the data regardless of a specific position. We will share your personal data with other affiliated companies and for different positions what we think they might be suited to you. We will store your data and use it for this purpose one year at the most. Your data will then be deleted.
This consent can be revoked at any time with effect for the future. Future information about data privacy by Safety io regarding the CAREER PORTAL you can find here.