Who we are
Join us in the quest to eliminate injuries at work! Focusing on industrial and fire service safety, Safety io’s cloud solutions leverage MSA’s best-in-class equipment to facilitate a comprehensive view of safety and compliance within these markets.
We’re an international company with offices in Germany, the USA, and South Africa. As a member of the Safety io team, your work will influence live monitoring of workforces in hazardous areas, fleet management for market-leading MSA safety products, on-scene monitoring for the global fire service, and other compelling projects.
What you will do
- Support and guide 1-3 teams in their agile journey under the values of transparency, collaboration, and accountability
- Coach the Product Owner and development team in creating high-value products, maintaining self-organization and cross-functionality, and ensuring the achievement of sprint goals
- Propose relevant KPIs and work with the team in optimizing performance over time
- Promote and and follow up continuous improvement within your teams
- Work with the Agile Coach and other scrum masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization
- Support team members through their professional growth
Who we are looking for
- Several years of experience working with cross-functional teams, including 3 years as a scrum master
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills with a can-do attitude
- Confidence in raising issues
- Fluency in English (German a plus)
- Certifications in Scrum and other agile methodologies are a plus
What we offer
- A startup-like environment with the backing and safety of a 100-year-old market leader and an emphasis on work-life balance
- Meaningful projects that make a difference — at Safety io, you’ll help save lives
- An agile environment with a culture that embraces diversity and individual input
- Flexible working hours and possibility of home office
- Competitive salary plus benefits, such as language courses and free BVG pass or JobRad bicycle
- Access to learning tools and opportunity to attend conferences
You may want us to use your application for other positions or for positions in other affiliated companies within the MSA Safety Inc. group, or you may want us to send you an unsolicited application. In these cases, we will obtain your consent for the processing and use of the data regardless of a specific position. We will share your personal data with other affiliated companies and for different positions what we think they might be suited to you. We will store your data and use it for this purpose one year at the most. Your data will then be deleted.
This consent can be revoked at any time with effect for the future. Future information about data privacy by Safety io regarding the CAREER PORTAL you can find here.