Who we are
Join us in the quest to eliminate injuries at work! Focusing on industrial and fire service safety, Safety io’s cloud solutions leverage MSA’s best-in-class equipment to facilitate a comprehensive view of safety and compliance within these markets.
As a member of the Safety io team, your work will influence live monitoring of workforces in hazardous areas, fleet management for market-leading MSA safety products, on-scene monitoring for the global fire service, and other compelling projects.
What you will do
- design and implement mobile applications
- use industry standard tools like JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, etc.
- discuss software architecture and contribute to team decisions
- work with your team using SCRUM
- work closely with the product owner to understand and refine requirements.
- review and test code
- write test cases (manual and automatic) and work closely together with software quality engineers
- design and improvement of existing processes and tools
- collaborate with cross-functional teams
- be an active part in the Community of Practice
Who we are looking for
- Profound experience in mobile app development (Android / iOS)
- 3+ years of experience in product development
- Fluent English language
- Experience with BLE/BT Classic
- Experience in test driven development
- Experience with cross-platform frameworks/tools for mobile development (Xamarin)
- Experience programming in C#
- Experience in Agile projects
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related field
- Masters Degree in Computer Science or related field
What we offer
- A startup-like environment with the backing and safety of a 100-year-old market leader
- Meaningful projects that make a difference — at Safety io, you’ll help save lives
- An agile environment with a culture that embraces diversity and individual input
- Flexible working hours and possibility of home office
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Modern office spaces
You may want us to use your application for other positions or for positions in other affiliated companies within the MSA Safety Inc. group, or you may want us to send you an unsolicited application. In these cases, we will obtain your consent for the processing and use of the data regardless of a specific position. We will share your personal data with other affiliated companies and for different positions what we think they might be suited to you. We will store your data and use it for this purpose one year at the most. Your data will then be deleted.
This consent can be revoked at any time with effect for the future. Future information about data privacy by Safety io regarding the CAREER PORTAL you can find here.