Join us in the battle to eliminate injuries in the workplace!
Focusing on industrial and fire service safety, our cloud solutions leverage MSA’s best-in-class equipment to enable a comprehensive view of safety & compliance within these markets.
- As a member of the Safety io team, you’ll work on compelling projects like
- live monitoring of workforces in hazardous areas
- fleet management for market-leading MSA safety products
- on-scene monitoring for the global fire service
- And more…
If this sounds exciting to you, apply so we can talk!
- Design and implementation of web applications
- Design and improvement of existing processes and tools
- Use standard tools according to internal standards (JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Jenkins) and always keep track of the key metrics defined for the project. Build the product backlog
- Review, Inspect and manage product feedback
- Participation in discussions and meetings within the core team and with external teams
- Close cooperation with the embedded software team
- Be an active part in project independent efforts to improve the safety io cloud platform
- Experience in Software as a Service products
- Experience in full stack web application development
- Application specific data storage
- At least 3 years of experience in product development
- Experience in Agile projects
- Experience in Angular
- Experience in Amazon AWS
- Experience in test driven development
- Fluent English language
- (Plus) Experience in Internet of Things (IoT) architectures
- (Plus) Experience in Docker and Linux operating systems
- (Plus) Experience with Python
You may want us to use your application for other positions or for positions in other affiliated companies within the MSA Safety Inc. group, or you may want us to send you an unsolicited application. In these cases, we will obtain your consent for the processing and use of the data regardless of a specific position. We will share your personal data with other affiliated companies and for different positions what we think they might be suited to you. We will store your data and use it for this purpose one year at the most. Your data will then be deleted.
This consent can be revoked at any time with effect for the future. Future information about data privacy by Safety io regarding the CAREER PORTAL you can find here.