Who we are
Join us in the quest to eliminate injuries at work! Focusing on industrial and fire service safety, Safety io’s cloud solutions leverage MSA’s best-in-class equipment to facilitate a comprehensive view of safety and compliance within these markets.
As a member of the Safety io team, your work will influence live monitoring of workforces in hazardous areas, fleet management for market-leading MSA safety products, on-scene monitoring for the global fire service, and other compelling projects.
What you will do
- Design and implementation of web applications
- Design and improve existing processes and tools
- Use standard tools (JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Jenkins) according to internal standards and keep track of the KPIs for the project; build the product backlog
- Review, inspect, and manage product feedback
- Participate in discussions and meetings within the core team and with external teams
- Collaborate closely with the embedded software team
- Be an active part in project-independent efforts to improve the Safety io cloud platform
Who we are looking for
- Experience in SaaS products
- Experience in full stack web application development:
- Application specific data storage
- At least 3 years’ experience in product development
- Experience in agile projects, Angular, Amazon Web Services, and test-driven development
- Fluency in English
Nice to have:
- Experience in Internet of Things (IoT) architectures
- Experience in Docker and Linux operating systems
- Experience with Python
What we offer
- A startup-like environment with the backing and safety of a 100-year-old market leader
- Meaningful projects that make a difference — at Safety io, you’ll help save lives
- An agile environment with a culture that embraces diversity and individual input
- Flexible working hours and possibility of home office
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Modern office spaces
You may want us to use your application for other positions or for positions in other affiliated companies within the MSA Safety Inc. group, or you may want us to send you an unsolicited application. In these cases, we will obtain your consent for the processing and use of the data regardless of a specific position. We will share your personal data with other affiliated companies and for different positions what we think they might be suited to you. We will store your data and use it for this purpose one year at the most. Your data will then be deleted.
This consent can be revoked at any time with effect for the future. Future information about data privacy by Safety io regarding the CAREER PORTAL you can find here.