Who we are
Join us in the quest to eliminate injuries at work! Focusing on industrial and fire service safety, Safety io’s cloud solutions leverage MSA’s best-in-class equipment to facilitate a comprehensive view of safety and compliance within these markets.
As a member of the Safety io team, your work will influence live monitoring of workforces in hazardous areas, fleet management for market-leading MSA safety products, on-scene monitoring for the global fire service, and other compelling projects.
What you will do
- Prepare infrastructure and creating test cases for automated tests
- Develop and execute manual and automated tests for web applications
- Build and enhance our test capability by preparing software packages, simulators and other test equipment for present and future testing needs as well as efficiency gains.
- Work directly with an agile development team
- Work with hardware development and product teams on their integration into our software products
Who we are looking for
- Experience in defining and driving software verification plans
- Experience in working with ticket management systems
- Experience in creating and maintaining physical and software testing infrastructure
- Ability to write bug reports
- Ability to understand and communicate technical processes and interrelations
- Experience in automated test development and innovating test methodology or workflow
- Fluency in English
- Willingness to travel up to 10% of work time for global projects
What we offer
- A startup-like environment with the backing and safety of a 100-year-old market leader
- Meaningful projects that make a difference — at Safety io, you’ll help save lives
- An agile environment with a culture that embraces diversity and individual input
- Flexible working hours and possibility of home office
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Modern office spaces
You may want us to use your application for other positions or for positions in other affiliated companies within the MSA Safety Inc. group, or you may want us to send you an unsolicited application. In these cases, we will obtain your consent for the processing and use of the data regardless of a specific position. We will share your personal data with other affiliated companies and for different positions what we think they might be suited to you. We will store your data and use it for this purpose one year at the most. Your data will then be deleted.
This consent can be revoked at any time with effect for the future. Future information about data privacy by Safety io regarding the CAREER PORTAL you can find here.