Join us in the battle to eliminate injuries in the workplace!
Focusing on industrial and fire service safety, our cloud solutions leverage MSA’s best-in-class equipment to enable a comprehensive view of safety & compliance within these markets.
- As a member of the Safety io team, you’ll work on compelling projects like
- live monitoring of workforces in hazardous areas
- fleet management for market-leading MSA safety products
- on-scene monitoring for the global fire service
- And more…
- Preparing infrastructure and creating test cases for automated tests
- Developing and Executing manual and automated tests for web applications
- Building and Enhancing our test capability by preparing software packages, simulators and other test equipment for present and future testing needs as well as efficiency gains.
- Working directly with an agile development team
- Working with hardware development teams and product on their integration into our software products
- Experience in defining & driving software verification plans
- Experience in working with ticket management systems
- Experience in creating and maintaining physical- and software test infrastructure
- You know how to write bug reports
- You are able to understand and communicate technical processes and interrelations
- Experience in automated test development and in innovating test methodology or workflow.
- Fluent in English
- Willing to travel up to 10% of your time to work on global projects
What we offer?
- A startup like environment with the backing and safety of a 100-year-old market leader
- Meaningful projects that make a difference – at Safety io you’ll help save lives
- An agile environment where you can make a difference and help us define how we want to work
- Flexible working hours and option for home office
- Competitive salary
- Modern office space
If this sounds exciting to you, apply so we can talk!
You may want us to use your application for other positions or for positions in other affiliated companies within the MSA Safety Inc. group, or you may want us to send you an unsolicited application. In these cases, we will obtain your consent for the processing and use of the data regardless of a specific position. We will share your personal data with other affiliated companies and for different positions what we think they might be suited to you. We will store your data and use it for this purpose one year at the most. Your data will then be deleted.
This consent can be revoked at any time with effect for the future. Future information about data privacy by Safety io regarding the CAREER PORTAL you can find here.