Principal / Senior Mobile Developer
Who we are…?
Safety io revolutionize cloud based/IoT solutions for the live monitoring of workforces in hazardous areas; fleet management for market and industry leading MSA safety products; on-scene monitoring for the global fire service; and many other compelling products and services. Our suite of applications are used and loved by thousands and our code saves lives!
We are an international company parented by MSA with offices in Berlin, Germany; Johannesburg, South Africa; and Cranberry, USA. Our Berlin team spreads over 20 nationalities!
What we are looking for?
What we are looking for?
We are looking for Software Developers to join our team. In an agile and cross functional team, you will help to improve and grow the Safety io mobile app eco system. You will contribute to the health and safety of firefighters and workers all around the world.
- Being part of a cross functional team of different domain experts
- Develop, release and monitor features for the Safety io mobile app eco system
- Use continuous delivery practices to improve software delivery speed and quality
- Constantly improve processes and services
- Experience in leading technical discussion and driving decisions
- Define and improve software architecture in collaboration with the team
- Experience in designing system level features that cross multiple platforms
- Solid knowledge of best practices and design patterns
- Experience in working with cross-platform frameworks (Xamarin.Forms is a plus)
- Test automation using Appium
- Communication protocols for connecting to external hardware (BLE/BTE)
- Amazon Web Services
What we offer?
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours and possibility of home office
- Great work / life balance with overtime being given back
- 30 days of vacation
- A start-up like environment with the backing and security of a market leader over 100 years old
- Meaningful projects that make a difference - at Safety io, your work will save lives!
- Flat company hierarchy & modern agile structure with a culture that embraces diversity, individual input, and knowledge sharing
- Onboarding process for new hires
- Free BVG Travel Pass or "Jobrad" bicycle
- Heavily reduced membership to “Urban Sports” club
- A budget to attend conferences and provide learning tools
- Contributions to language courses (e.g., German & English)
- Modern office spaces with discounted amenities nearby
- Free coffee, tea, soft drinks, fruit, and monthly team breakfast
- Regular team and company events
Does the above sounds attractive? Do you feel you can meet the criteria even if you don’t just now? Do you want a role where you are challenged, engaged and listened to? Do you want to work with a great team? Do you want to be rewarded well for your work and contribution?
If so please get in touch, we can’t wait to meet you!
Make your mark in the future of Safety
Safety io is an equal opportunity employer.
At MSA & Safety io we have a clear mission: that men and women may work in safety and that they, their families, and their communities may live in health throughout the world. We know our mission is made possible through the hard work and dedication of our passionate and creative employees, who may come from all walks of life.
We are committed to creating and supporting a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Apply for this position here
By clicking the link you will be redirected to MSA website. Safety io is a subsidiary of MSA The Safety Company.