Who we are…?
Safety io provides cloud based/IoT solutions for the live monitoring of workforces in hazardous areas; fleet management for market-leading MSA safety products; on-scene monitoring for the global fire service; and many other compelling products and services. We are an international company with offices in Germany, South Africa and the USA. Our parent company, MSA is an international company, employing about 5000 people, operating all over the globe.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a passionate Scrum Master who will support and guide 1-2 teams in their Agile journey.
We strongly believe in transparency, collaboration, and accountability – we need you to support us in the implementation of it!
Sound interesting?! Keep reading…
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support and work closely with the Product Owner, especially when it comes to refining and maintaining the product backlog
- Coach and guide the Team in self-organization and cross-functionality using the most appropriate agile approach
- Assess the Maturity of the teams and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity.
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Recommend relevant metrics and work with the team in optimizing performance over time
- Promote and follow up continuous improvement within your teams
- Work with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the organization by following lean and agile principles
- Support and work closely with other relevant roles across different departments
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills (can-do attitude)
- Comfortable raising issues
- Fluent in English
- Certifications in Scrum/Agile methodologies are a plus
- 3+ years as a Scrum Master
What we offer
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours and possibility of home office
- Great work / life balance
- 21 days of vacation
- A start-up like environment with the backing and security of a market leader over 100 years old
- Meaningful projects that make a difference - at Safety io, your work will save lives!
- A culture that embraces diversity, individual input, and knowledge sharing
- Onboarding process for new hires
- A budget to attend conferences and provide learning tools
- Free coffee, tea, soft drinks, and fruit
- Regular team and company events
Does the above sounds attractive? Do you feel you can meet the criteria even if you don’t just now? Do you want a role where you are challenged, engaged and listened to? Do you want to work with a great team? Do you want to be rewarded well for your work and contribution?
If so please get in touch, we can’t wait to meet you!
Safety io is an equal opportunity employer.
At MSA & Safety io we have a clear mission: that men and women may work in safety and that they, their families, and their communities may live in health throughout the world. We know our mission is made possible through the hard work and dedication of our passionate and creative employees, who may come from all walks of life.
We are committed to creating and supporting a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Apply for this position here
By clicking the link you will be redirected to MSA website. Safety io is a subsidiary of MSA The Safety Company.