Who we are
Safety io was founded by MSA, an international company with + 5000 employees operating all over the globe and annual turnover + 1 bilion. Safety io provides cloud based/IoT solutions for the live monitoring of workforces in hazardous areas; fleet management for market-leading MSA safety products; on-scene monitoring for the global fire service; and many other compelling products and services. We are an international company with offices in Germany and the USA.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a passionate Scrum Master who will support and guide 1-3 teams in their Agile journey.
We strongly believe in transparency, collaboration and accountability – we need you to support us in the implementation of it!
Sound interesting?!! Keep Reading….
What you will do
- Support the Product Owner and Development Team in creating high value products
- Coach and guide the Development Team in self-organization and cross-functionality and thus ensure the achievement of sprint goals
- Recommend relevant KPIs and work with the team in optimizing performance over time
- Promote and follow up continuous improvement within your teams
- Work with other Scrum Masters/Agile Coach to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization
- Support the team members through their professional growth
What you will bring
- Several years of experience in working with cross-functional teams
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills (can-do attitude)
- Comfortable raising issues
- Fluent in English (German a plus)
- Certifications in Scrum/Agile methodologies are a plus
- 3 years as a Scrum Master
What we offer
- A start-up like environment with the backing and security of a market leader over 100 years old
- Meaningful projects that make a difference — at Safety io, you will save lives
- Flat company hierarchy & modern agile structure with a culture that embraces diversity and individual input and knowledge sharing
- Flexible working hours and possibility of home office, mobile working
- Fantastic work / life balance
- Competitive salary
- Free BVG Travel Pass or “Jobrad” bicycle
- Opportunity to attend conferences and provided learning tools
- Contributions to language courses (e.g., German & English)
- Modern office spaces and an international team