Who we are
Safety io provides cloud based/IoT solutions for the live monitoring of workforces in hazardous areas; fleet management for market-leading MSA safety products; on-scene monitoring for the global fire service; and many other compelling products and services. We are an international company with offices in Germany and the USA. Our parent company, MSA is an international company, employing about 5000 people, operating all over the globe.
What are we looking for
We are looking for a passionate Scrum Master who will support and guide 1-2 teams in their Agile journey.
We strongly believe in transparency, collaboration, and accountability – we need you to support us in the implementation of it!
Sound interesting?! Keep reading…
What you will do
- Support and work closely with the Product Owner, Product Marketing Manager, especially when it comes to grooming and maintaining the product backlog
- Coach and guide the Development Team in self-organization and cross-functionality using the most appropriate agile framework (Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban)
- Assess the Scrum Maturity of the teams and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity.
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Recommend relevant KPIs and work with the team in optimizing performance over time
- Promote and follow up continuous improvement within your teams
- Work with other Scrum Masters/Agile Coach to increase the effectiveness of the agile culture in the organization
- Support the team members through their professional growth
What you will bring
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills (can-do attitude)
- Advanced working experience in using JIRA
- Comfortable raising issues
- Fluent in English (German is a plus)
- Certifications in Scrum/Agile methodologies are a plus
- 3+ years as a Scrum Master
What we offer
- A start-up like environment with the backing and security of a market leader over 100 years old
- Meaningful projects that make a difference — at Safety io, you will save lives
- Flat company hierarchy & modern agile structure with a culture that embraces diversity and individual input and knowledge sharing
- Flexible working hours and possibility of home office, mobile working
- Fantastic work / life balance
- Competitive salary
- Free BVG Travel Pass or “Jobrad” bicycle
- Opportunity to attend conferences and provided learning tools
- Contributions to language courses (e.g., German & English)
- Modern office spaces and an international team
Does the above sounds attractive? Do you feel you can meet the criteria even if you don’t just now? Do you want a role where you are challenged, engaged and listened to? Do you want to work with a great team? Do you want to be rewarded well for your work and contribution?
If so please get in touch, we can’t wait to meet you!
Make your mark in the future of Safety
Safety io is an equal opportunity employer.
At MSA & Safety io we have a clear mission: that men and women may work in safety and that they, their families, and their communities may live in health throughout the world. We know our mission is made possible through the hard work and dedication of our passionate and creative employees, who may come from all walks of life.
We are committed to creating and supporting a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Apply for this position here
By clicking the link you will be redirected to MSA website. Safety io is a subsidiary of MSA The Safety Company.