Flagstaff Water Services is a long-time satisfied MSA gas detection customer, but managing, learning from and reporting on data from those detectors was unwieldy, inefficient and ultimately ineffective.
Flagstaff Water Services needed to streamline their gas safety program management, especially:
- detector maintenance and usage
- compliance and incident reporting
- recordkeeping to OSHA standards
Flagstaff Water Services adopted Safety io Grid Fleet Manager. Now, all their detector eet information is available in their web-based Grid account, providing them with fast, secure access – anytime, anywhere – to compliance, maintenance and incident data.
With Grid Fleet Manager, the Flagstaff Water team:
- Reduced their detection data management time by 70%.
- Proactively handled detector compliance and maintenance.
- Used alarm and compliance data to improve their safety procedures.
- Were confident that their colleagues were protected by detectors that were ready for work.