As an MSA gas detection customer, our customer used MSA Link Pro software to manage gas detection fleet compliance. Although Link Pro provided on-site access to their detector data, it took them time to find the information they needed, and because of the way it was set up, access was restricted to a single computer.
Our customer needed a solution to:
- Simplify gas detector compliance management.
- Decrease time managing detectors readings, maintenance, and reporting.
- Increase visibility of their fleet status.
- Store their gas detector data in a secure, budget-friendly environment.
They adopted Safety io Grid Fleet Manager so they could:
- Have visibility on every aspect of their detection program (including detector alerts, and maintenance concerns like sensor life warnings).
- Automate compliance management.
- Reduce the risk of data-loss by transferring the data from local data server storage to the cloud.
With a gas detection program supported by the Grid services:
- Reduced the time spent with gas detector fleet management by 80%.
- Automated gas safety compliance management.
- Streamlined report sharing.
- Stays ahead of maintenance concerns with proactive system notifications.
- Ensures data security and access from anywhere thanks to the cloud-hosted approach.