Cloud Software Service for Managing Your MSA Portable Gas Detection Fleet
As a safety manager or industrial hygienist, you have aggressive safety goals. You need to ensure that your workers and work sites are safe and compliant with government regulations and corporate safety policies.
Gas detection is a big part of your safety program and requires lots of attention, administrative activities and reporting— resulting in distractions that prevent you from accomplishing your larger safety objectives.
The MSA Grid Fleet Manager can help you minimize those interruptions and efficiently and proactively manage your fleet of portable gas detection. With this service you can consolidate and streamline all your gas detection related activities in one place—establishing a single source of truth for all your detection records.
- Receive a daily e-mail notification about your fleet’s status. Quickly discern what needs your attention and take action.
- Access your fleet information easily—at anytime and from anywhere.
- Find, download and share reports as you need them— calibrations, detector records or alarms.
- Ensure your gas detectors are ready for work (bump tested, calibrated and with sensors functioning properly). Reduce downtime.
- Proactively decommission any equipment that requires maintenance.
- Understand which equipment are in use (by whom) and which ones are available.
- See the data from, your devices and identify hazards your workers are exposed to.
- Understanding the root cause of incidents and initiate preventive measures.
- Translate findings into quality andworksitesafetyprocesses and actionable workflows.
- Drive accountability for the equipment by assign your fleet’s detectors to a company, department, and worker.
- Understand if the devices are being properly used and operated.
- Identify training opportunities based on equipment usage information.
|User-friendly web-based interface||Intuitive and accessible 24/7 with an Internet connection.|
|Record keeping and reporting||Quickly search equipment records for in-depth information about device status, test results, and alarms—and generate reports as needed.|
|Daily fleet status report email||Each morning, you’ll receive a concise fleet summary e-mail. If your fleet is healthy, you’re done!|
|Assign equipment labels||Assign your equipment to locations, departments, workers and more—making it easier to search yourrecords and manage Grid permissions later.|
|Automatic updates||We publish improvements every few weeks, so your Grid experience gets easier and more valuablewith each passing month. Updates are automatic and IT-free.|
|Multiple locations management||Manage as many devices across as many physical locations as you need with one Grid account.|
|Secure cloud environment||Your data is stored in exclusive secured spaces to ensure and preserve data privacy and integrity.|
|Supported Web Bowsers||
Latest versions of:
• Google Chrome
• Microsoft Edge
• Mozilla Firefox
HTML-5 Support with TLS 1.2 or higher and allow WinSocket (WSS://)
|Grid Cloud Service|
|Certified||ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Certified by an accredited third-party vendor|
|Access Controls||Industry-standard verified user authentication. Optional SAML Authentication|
|Encryption in Transit||HTTPS TLS, MQTTS x509 Private Certificate, AES-256-bit encryption|
|Encryption at Rest||AWS Key Management Service (KMS) - AES-256-bit encryption|
|Data Backup||Immediately backed up upon receipt. Daily full backups. Double backups.|
|Resilience||AWS high availability, failover, and load balancing across 6 AWS Data Centers.|
|GX2 Connect WAN to Grid Connectivity|
|GX2 Connect Service to Grid||
Current Windows Server or Windows operating system on a physical/virtual local host
.NET 4.7.2 or later, and TLS 1.2 or later
MQTTS and HTTPS internet connectivity to the Safety io Grid
x509 Private certificate Connection Security
|Test Stand LAN to GX2 Connect Service Connectivity|
|Test Stands to GX2 Connect Service||LAN TCP 5555 to and from GALAXY® GX2 Test Stands|